Saturday, February 21, 2015

I'm super excited to finally have this Blog up. I have been wanting to start one for the longest time and finally it's here. I started scrapbooking about 2 years ago and have been obssesed ever since. There are so many talented craftes out there that have inspired me to finally set up my own blog and I hope to also inspire others out there too.

I would like to share my most recent card I made for Valentine's day. I wanted to keep it sort of masculline so I used red and brown cardstock. ( resembling strawberrys and chocolate  ^_^) Those adorable penguins are from Mama Elephant and I wanted to dress them up for the occassion.

Please feel free to show me  your projects. I would love to make some crafty friends.  ~Wendy~



3 comments:

  1. Love those penguins! Really cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Wendy! I absolutely love your card! Definitely have to add that stamp set to my wish list! Xo Ashley (sparkly CanadianCraftyGirl)

    ReplyDelete